Tuesday 7 June 2016

IS IT CRAZY TO LOVE COMPUTERS AT MY RIPE OLD AGE?

It seems that it is quite unusual for somebody of my age to love computers so much.....

It's not that I know much about the workings of computers, or can do anything really fancy. The most even vaguely fancy thing I have ever done was to clone my hard drive (we have got two hard drives on our computer ) and to make the main drive the secondary one - and vice versa. That was only done with help of  the somebody a computer forum though.

The thing is, I enjoyed doing it so much. It took my mind completely away from the everyday problems of life (and believe me, I have got quite a few of those!). I'd like to learn more of that kind of stuff, but don't know how to....

I enjoy problem solving, putting the pieces of the jigsaw together. Computer problems are always like that..... you have to be a bit of a detective and follow the trail to find the solution. And computers always have something different up their sleeves (or perhaps in their processors) to surprise us with.

I have always been an unusual person. My interests have never exactly followed the norm. In that respect liking computers is true to form.

If when I die, I am told I am going to be sent back to have a second try at this life, I want to be enough of a computer genius to be able to help out in one of the computer forums in which I have been helped so much in the past.  It would be so great to be able to help people in that way. Just gotta convince my Maker that it would be a good thing to give me my wish.... :-)

Chris (channeal)




No comments:

Post a Comment